It’s official. The season has arrived! Personally, I LOVE the fall. I love the colors, the crispness in the air, the back to routine feeling that comes with the kids finally being settled in school and activities. It’s also a time of year when I am able to take some time for myself and really focus on my goals.
With only 3 months left in this calendar year, how do I want spend them? What do I want to accomplish? I like to take the time to look back on the past and decide where I am going in the upcoming future. Here’s my list.
Started my health & fitness journey and joined a gym in an effort to lose baby weight
- Realized I had lost my connection with the outdoors and began to walk every day and then run
- Reconnected with my lost love of writing and started blogging.
- Fell in love with running and began entering races: 2km, 5km, 10km
- Began reading personal development and learned how to really focus my goals and dreams
- 1 year Blogiversary -now on a self-hosted site.
- Trained and ran more races: 1okm, 21.1km and my first marathon 42.2km
What will 2016 and beyond bring? Well, they say if you really want to commit to something, tell the world and hold yourself accountable! So here we go
- Finish writing and self publish a book
- Run a few half marathons and 1 marathon each year
- Share my love for health, fitness and wellness with as many people as I can. Helping others on their journey by sharing what has worked for me and by encouraging, motivating and supporting anyone who is willing to make the change.
So there you have it. This is my journey and it’s just the beginning.
What’s yours? Maybe we can work together and help support one another in achieving our goals.
Please share in the comments below!